Recent Why SERVPRO Posts
We Are Hiring! Production Technician
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Contents Technician. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened.”
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
Respond to service calls as needed. Perform services as assigned, following SERVPRO® production guidelines. Communicate with the crew chief to make sure all customer needs are met. Support crew chief and other production personnel, as needed. Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse, and office areas, as needed.
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities
- Set up staging area and equipment for each project
- Leave job site with a clean and orderly appearance
- Perform production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order per crew chief directions
- Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns)
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown to leave job site with a clean and orderly appearance
- Understand and follow safety and risk management guidelines on the job site, in the office, and while traveling
- Effective oral communication
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Ability to travel locally and out of state as necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Physical and Work Environment Requirements:
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and ability to lift up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Exposure to chemicals
- Walking and standing for long periods of time, driving, sitting, climbing,
- Ability to climb ladders and work at ceiling heights
- Ability to work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces under buildings)
- Repetitive pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying objects
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of SERVPRO Industries, Inc., the Franchisor, in any manner whatsoever.
We Are Cleaning Experts
SERVPRO of East Dallas is Here to Help during this time of need
During this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic of coronavirus, this is a reminder to our customers that we are specialists in cleaning services, and we adhere to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC’s guidance for commercial spaces include:
- Kitchen/Food Areas
- Retail Spaces
- Water Fountains
- Sales Counters
- Carpets and Rugs
- Stair Handrails
- Elevator Cars
- Playground Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
Call Today for a Proactive Cleaning
If your home or business needs deep cleaning services, call the experts today – SERVPRO of East Dallas 469-998-6444
Growing for you!
New Equipment, New Space, and New Team Members
SERVPRO of East Dallas has a growth mindset in every area of our business.
- TECHNOLOGY: We strive to have the latest technology and equipment.
- EDUCATION: We strive to stay educated on the most effective processes for damage restoration.
- SPACE: We strive to keep expanding our warehouse so we have the space to store equipment, store contents from pack-outs, and provide and large area to clean.
- TEAM: We strive to continue to expand our team so we are available 24/7 for any job no matter the size or level of loss.
We have added a new crew chief, purchased a new truck, doubled our warehouse space, and expanded our equipment all in the last two months.
Stay tuned in the weeks to come for pictures of our expansion!
We Take Care of it All
SERVPRO of East Dallas makes it as easy as possible for you when you experience water damage to your home or business. You do not need to call multiple companies to take care of each step in the process because we take care of it all! Not only do we come out to your property 24/7 to inspect and assess damage and provide water extraction and removal, but we also provide the services below:
- Drying and Dehumidifying
- Cleaning and Making Minor Repairs
- Move Out/Pack Out
- Storing your belongings in our Climate Controlled Warehouse
- Restoration/Rebuilding Affected Areas
Our team members are experts in each of these areas and we have the equipment and cutting edge technology to get the job done efficiency and at the highest quality.
Fast to Your East Dallas Disaster
SERVPRO of East Dallas provides 24 hour fire and water damage restoration service.
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of East Dallas provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays.
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of East Dallas arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7-
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
About SERVPRO of East Dallas
SERVPRO of East Dallas specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
First Responder Bowl
Football for a Cause
SERVPRO of East Dallas was proud to be a part of the First Responder Bowl game that took place on December 30th, 2019, at the SMU Stadium in Dallas, Texas. This is the 3rd year that SERVPRO has partnered with ESPN for this special event. This event is so much more than a football game. The SERVPRO First Responder Bowl recognizes our friends and neighbors across our communities who protect and serve on the front line.
Serving Those Who Serve
This is just one example of how important the community, especially those that risk their lives daily to protect, is to our franchise. We are looking forward to increasing our involvement in serving the local fire departments and police departments in our territory over the next year.
We Are Growing
Packed up and heading to the warehouse for storage until reconstruction is complete.
SERVPRO of East Dallas continues to expand! We are available and ready 24 hours a day for all water and fire needs but happy to add another service to offer our customers. While our goal is to try to save structures and floors after water or fire damage, extensive loss occasionally requires removal of floors, cabinets, or other structures. While demolition and restoration are taking place, we have you covered!
We recently doubled our warehouse space. This allows us to offer full service pack-out, move back and temporary storage to customers that require reconstruction after experiencing a fire/water loss. Our crew will handle your furniture and belongings with care and keep them in a temperature controlled environment until ready to be moved back in.
SERVPRO First Responder Bowl
As a small way to say, "thank you for protecting and serving," SERVPRO is the proud sponsor of the SERVPRO First Responder Bowl game!
Being in the restoration industry, SERVPRO of East Dallas is on site at all types of losses. Especially when dealing with a fire or storm loss, we frequently encounter the men and women who serve our community as first responders.
When crisis strikes, our police departments, fire departments, and EMS crews answer the call. Our military defends us and our freedom. These men and women are true heroes, and we can never express enough gratitude for what they sacrifice for us.
As a means to honor them and their families, SERVPRO is the title sponsor of the SERVPRO First Responder Bowl, the college bowl game that honors our first responders.
This year, the game is set for Monday, December 30th. For the first time, the game will be played at SMU’s Gerald J. Ford Stadium in Dallas, Texas. Kickoff is set for 11:30 am, and will air on ESPN. The game is slated to be a matchup of schools from the Big 12 Conference and Conference USA.
For more information on the game, for details on how first responders can receive free tickets, or for instructions on how you or your company could sponsor first responders' tickets, visit the game's website at www.firstresponderbowl.com