Advanced Technology and Techniques
What sets SERVPRO of East Dallas apart is our advanced technology and techniques that allow us to be pioneers in the restoration industry. The technology and best practices we use allows SERVPRO of East Dallas to get your home or business back to its preloss condition in no time!
When we first get to a job we need to measure the water damage using infrared cameras and moisture detection and measurement devices. The infrared camera allows us to see what the naked eye cannot see.
Our powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the water from your home or business. SERVPRO of East Dallas uses both Truck-mounted and portable extraction units to perform efficient water removal.
Our drying equipment includes Industrial-grade dehumidifiers that help prevent secondary water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture and High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads, and furniture, which accelerates the evaporation of moisture.
Our professionals will use room measurements, temperature, and relative humidity to determine the optimal number of air movers and dehumidifiers to dry your home or business. We’ll carefully monitor the progress using moisture meters until the materials return to acceptable drying goals.
If you are experiencing water damage in your East Dallas home or business call us today
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.