SERVPRO of East Dallas - The Clear Choice for Fire Restoration in East Dallas
When you experience a fire in your home, it can be overwhelming and choosing a restoration company may seem like a daunting task. You need to make a decision quickly so that work can get started right away. This is especially important if the fire is large enough to displace your family. You want to get back into your home and get “back to normal” as soon as possible. Often your insurance company may help you by suggesting a few options…but how do you know which one company to choose? If you live in the East Dallas Area, the clear decision is the industry leading experts at SERVPRO of East Dallas. But if you still need guidance, there are a few key points you should look for when deciding on a mitigation/restoration company.
- First, are they IICRC Certified? The IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration) is the non-profit certifying body for the restoration industry. “Their goal is to establish and advanced globally recognized standards and certifications for the inspection, cleaning, restoration and installation industries.”
- Second, make sure they offer 24/7 emergency services. The last thing you want to do is wait when you are in the middle of a disastrous situation.
- Make sure that the company is licensed and insured.
- Be sure to read their online reviews and testimonials.
- Make sure they understand how to navigate the claims process and that they will work directly with your insurance.
If you experience fire damage, SERVPRO of East Dallas is always Here to Help® you through every step of the process. We can handle it all from restoration and put back through contents cleaning and storage.