Efficiency Reduces Damage
A bot water heater busted in a home in Dallas TX causing extensive water damage throughout the upstairs. Luckily, the water was localized to the rooms and hallways on the second floor and did not move down to the first floor.
This first picture shows very wet carpet in the large master bedroom closet. The carpet was completely saturated. SERVPRO of East Dallas was called to help with the drying process in hopes to save the floors.
Our drying process
This second picture shows our fans and air movers in the closet on the second day. When we are on a job we are committed to daily monitoring so we can re-evaluate and make a plan moving forward.
We were able to dry the carpet and prevented subfloor damage.
Due to our 24 hour emergency service, we are able to often save floors and structures, prepare and clean structures for reconstruction if needed, prevent mold from forming by eliminating water as quickly as possible, and reducing damage overall.