Lower Greenville Fire Damaged Restroom
This Lower Greenville home suffered quite the fire damage when a candle was lit and left by a curtain. The candle caught the curtains and slowly the fire spread while the family was asleep. The smoke reached the restroom and made it have soot and odor problems. The odor was so bad that masks were needed. The day was saved by SERVPRO of East Dallas our technicians were on site within a few hours after receiving the call. We are known for our same day service and strive to provide excellent service when needed. Give us a call today for all of your fire damage removal services!